We have a passion for learning.
Every Butterflies & Frogs staff member is highly trained, uniquely qualfied, and – above all – loves your child. The combination of these 3 qualities helps our team lead your child to his or her full potential. We check references and conduct thorough background checks based on the state of Arkansas and local licensing requirement. Potential staff members who will transport children partake in annual checks and a throrough analysis of driving history.
The most valuable part of our school is your child.
All Butterflies & Frogs instructors:
- Are state certified and meet all state child-care requirements
- Complete extensive training in our standards and curriculum
- Train in-depth on child-care and child-development milestones
- Receive ongoing yearly professional development training
The ideal learning environment.
A well-designed child care environment inspires curiosity and enhances learning. We provide a warm, intimate, secure place for children to learn and explore at their own pace. Our classrooms are specifically designed based on age group:
- Infants: Plenty of floor space and materials to stimulate optimal development.
- Twos: Learning centers address this age group’s wide range of development skills.
- School-Age Children: Social interaction, individual exploration, and opportunities to test independence define these spaces.
Safety & Security.
Providing a safe, secure environment is priority. We make every effort to keep your child safe, happy, and healthy. Every location has procedures and standards that are strictly enforced, including:
- Secure lobby and classrooms. Every entrance is equipped with an electronic lock. All parents must know the PIN number, while all visitors are greeted at the door to sign in and be assisted.
- Visitor precautions. Photo ID is required from all unfamiliar visitors. A visitor listed as authorized to pick up a child must still show photo ID if they are not familiar to the school director and/or assistant director.
- Equipment safety. One of our many precautions is “non-tippable,” child-sized tables. Regular monitoring ensures equipment is in good working order.
We select healthy choices for growing kids. Our menus include multiple types of food, exceding daily nutritional requirements. When substitutions are necessary, we’ll maintain the nutritional content of the overall menu. Meals are served family style and may include your child assisting in areas such as:
- Table setting
- Food serving
- Cleaning up
We encourage children to sample new foods and taste what’s being served; however, we cannot require children to eat or punish them if they choose not to eat all foods served. Please speak with your school director if you have specific concerns because of:
- Religious reasons
- Special dietary needs
- Allergies or other considerations